Hi my three followers.
I haven’t posted in approximately fifteen months, but right now i’m procrastinating hardcore enough that i guess i’m back, weeeeee.
Here’s what happened in the past year:
- went to india, volunteered at tibetan special school for four months, travelled for one, had time of my life.
- came home, felt and still do feel like a battery chicken.
- started uni, studying social work and arts at unsw.
- made & lost friends, learned tons about myself.
and now it’s october. somehow this year has flown.
Here’s what i’m doing now:
- hating unsw, but loving my social work degree and desperately wanting to drop the arts bit.
- working at my local before and after school care with the most gorgeous children and adoring it.
- working at a circus themed party centre/circus school/entertainment company with your typical jaded clown as a boss. won’t say too much about that except that i’m occasionally slightly fearful for my life.
- volunteering at a special school when i can with more gorgeous children, and also adoring it.
- learning circus skills, african drumming and australian sign language in my spare time.
- feeling significantly unproductive/inadequate and desperately trying to fix this.
What’s happening in the near future that is exciting:
- starting pottery classes
- uni holidays
- vipassana course (scary!)
- india friends coming to sydney
- moving to armidale
Orright tumblr, lets start over?